Test results and recommendations you can depend on.
It is the policy of Terra Tek Limited to provide its customers with a first class service which fulfils their specified requirements.
The following principles are applied throughout the company:-
- Full commitment of all personnel to reduce waste and improve customer service.
- Full commitment of all personnel to active involvement in making improvements.
- Full commitment to using environmentally friendly operations and promoting wherever possible the recycling of old materials.
- Full commitment to ongoing training and development of staff.
- Full understanding by all employees of long term importance of achieving customer satisfaction by providing a consistently high quality range of operations and services.
- An appreciation that a consistent quality service can only be achieved by ensuring control at each stage of service delivery, with the ultimate aim of achieving “Zero Defects.”
Terra Tek operates a company wide quality assurance system in compliance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017 to ensure customer satisfaction.
UKAS Testing accuracy you can rely on
Under UKAS No 0126 Terra Tek hold one of the largest scopes of UKAS/Mcerts accreditation in the UK site investigation sector. We were awarded UKAS Multi-site accreditation in 2010 in order to further improve our overall quality system and offer customers the benefits of all our laboratories operating as one unit.
We also manage our own group Interlaboratory testing scheme for geotechnical testing and take part in external proficiency schemes such as Contest and RTC to verify that all testing is of a consistently high standard of accuracy.